Study into how to contribute to the competitiveness of industrial and service companies through the organization and management of the operations system, meeting the requirements of cost, productivity, quality, flexibility, speed and innovation that are required to compete successfully in the current environment and meet the growing customer demands.
- Analysis of the operational benefits of processes.
- Project scheduling and supervision. Scheduling and supervision of the supply, production and distribution of materials and industrial companies’ products.
- Capacity planning and allocation of resources in service companies.
- Design and management of the supply chain, from suppliers to consumers.
- Design and management of innovation processes and development of new products and processes.
- Competitive strategies and overseeing of operations.