Development of the basic skills to undertake the diagnosis and solution of complex problems, following a scientific method in decision-making processes: 'The Case Study Method'
- Defining and prioritizing genuine issues in a given situation.
- Thereby teaching us to carry out deep verification analyses, both on a qualitative and quantitative level.
- Illustrating and establishing assessment criteria.
- Fostering the generation of alternatives.
- Allowing for the analyzing of the influence of particular interests in the proposed alternatives.
- Helping us to make decisions and establish coherent action plans to carry them out.
- Delving deeper into the consequences of managerial decisions.
- Identifying and limiting the risks of managerial and business situations and analyzing how to control them.