In order to comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we provide data information of this website.
- Owner: Fundación San Telmo
- Address: Avenida de la Mujer Trabajadora, 1. 41008 Seville Spain
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+34) 954 975 004
- Registry data: First Section Record “Teaching, Scientific, Research and Development Foundations”, number SE/455, Foundation Registry of Andalusia of the Regional Ministry of Governance and Justice.
- TIN (Tax Identification Number): G-41140989
By accessing and/or using this website, a person is considered a user who, since this very moment and without reservations, completely accepts the General Conditions and Special Conditions listed herein that, given the case, complement, modify or replace the General Conditions with reference to certain services and website content.
II.-Use of the website, services and contents
The user hereby undertakes to use the site and its services and contents in such a way that does not infringe applicable legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order. It is strictly prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against Fundación San Telmo or any third party, or that may cause damages in any way or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
Regarding the content (information, texts, charts, sound and/or video files, images, designs, etc.), the following actions are strictly prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, except in accordance with the authorization from the legal owner or legislation.
- Any violation of the rights of Fundación San Telmo or its owners.
- Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the content of this website by any means other than those made available to the user or those normally used on the Internet, providing they do not cause any harm whatsoever to Fundación San Telmo’s website.
III.- User responsibility for damages
The use of this website is under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. The aforementioned responsibility will cover the use, by the user or any third party, of any password or login information provided to access the website or any other of its services.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, Fundación San Telmo reserves the right to refuse the access to the website, at any time and without any need of prior notice, to any user who do not comply with these General Conditions, or any Particular Condition applicable in each case.
IV.- Unilateral modification
Fundación San Telmo may modify unilaterally, at any time, without prior warning and whenever deemed opportune, the structure and the design of this website. It also reserves the right to modify or remove services, contents and access and/or use conditions of this website.
V.1.- A person or entity wishing to create, or that has already created, a hyperlink from a webpage from another website to any of Fundación San Telmo’s webpages should be subject to the following conditions:
- Total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of Fundación San Telmo’s website is prohibited.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect information about any of Fundación San Telmo’s webpages, services or contents should be included.
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself, the webpage in which it is included should not contain any trademark, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other different signs belonging to Fundación San Telmo, unless expressly authorized.
- The creation of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between Fundación San Telmo and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Fundación San Telmo’s services and contents offered on that website.
- Fundación San Telmo will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public in the website from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
V.2.- Fundación San Telmo’s website provides to the user connections and links to other websites operated and controlled by third parties. The sole purpose of these links is to facilitate users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, but in no case it should be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to access them. Fundación San Telmo does not trade, manage, or previously control, nor own the content, services, information and statements available on such websites.
Fundación San Telmo does not assume any responsibility, even directly or indirectly, for damages of any kind arising from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, events, products and services, existing or offered, on websites not managed by Fundación San Telmo and which are accessible through its website.
VI.- Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Fundación San Telmo does not grant any guarantee nor is responsible for any damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance or continuity of the operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the user’s needs, activities, concrete results or expectations.
- The existence of viruses or malwares in the contents.
- The receipt, procurement, storage, distribution or transmission of the contents by the user.
- Unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use by the user or simply contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, the generally accepted uses or public order of this website, its services or contents.
- The lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on this website.
- Failure by third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided and available to users through this website.
- Any opinion given by the uses in the forums and opinion sections in different webpages of Fundación San Telmo’s website.
The duration of the services provided in this website is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, Fundación San Telmo reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of this website service or any other service integrated into it in the same terms as aforementioned in Section IV.
VIII.- Intellectual property
For the purpose of preserving any possible intellectual property rights, should any user or third party consider that their legitimate right have been violated by the introduction of certain type of content in this website, the user must report this issue to Fundación San Telmo stating:
- Personal details of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is lodged by a third party different to the interested party, this party must state whom they are representing.
- Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and its location on the website.
- Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- Express statement whereby the party concerned accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
All Fundación San Telmo, Instituto Internacional San Telmo, Creara trade names, the rest of the brand names that are property of Fundación San Telmo and their corresponding graphic brands are all registered trademarks and its reproduction or use is prohibited without the authorization from the legal owner.
The legitimacy of intellectual or industrial property rights of the contents provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of those parties.
IX.- Jurisdiction and applicable laws
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.
Both Fundación San Telmo and the user, expressly waving any other jurisdiction that could apply, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the user’s local courts to solve complaints or actions deriving from the provision of services of this website, its services and contents, and the interpretation, application, compliance or breach contained herein. However, if the user’s residence is located outside Spain, Fundación San Telmo and the user, expressly waving any other jurisdiction that could apply, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
There are several forms in this website for different purposes, such as information request, admission and registration forms for the activities provided by Fundación San Telmo. All data provided by the users in the aforementioned forms are stored in an automated file belonging to Fundación San Telmo, registered office in Avenida de la Mujer Trabajadora, 1 41008 Seville, Spain. Its processing will be subject to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
From each form in which personal data is collected, the user will receive detailed information from the person responsible for the file about the processing, purpose and use of his or her data.
The person responsible for the file agrees to process the users’ personal data in compliance with the applicable provisions and, especially:
· The confidential processing of the user’s personal data to which he or she has access due to website browsing. However, the person responsible for the file may provide personal data and any other information of the user if required by the public authorities in the exercise of any functions which are legitimately attributed to them and in compliance with the applicable provisions.
· The adoption of any technical and organizational safety measures that are necessary for preventing the changes, loss, processing or unauthorized access to the aforementioned data.
Without prejudice to the foregoing and due to the current safety conditions in the Internet, the person responsible for the file cannot guarantee the illicit use of users’ information by third parties. Therefore, neither Fundación San Telmo nor the person responsible for the file guarantee or are responsible for the damages of any nature that may arise from the change, loss, processing, unauthorized or illicit use of the users’ information by third parties. The user hereby undertakes to keep duly updated all data provided to the person responsible for the file.
You may exercise your access, rectification, opposition, cancellation and portability rights by sending a letter to: Fundación San Telmo, Departamento de Sistemas, Avenida de la Mujer Trabajadora, 1 41008 Seville, Spain. You can also use the following email address: email@example.com.
You can find additional and detailed information about Data Protection in https://www.santelmo.org/rgdp