Appraisal of business decisions from a financial viewpoint, using conceptual models, procedures and techniques that help achieve the two basic financial aims: the long-term survival of the company and the generation of profitability for the shareholder.
- Financial planning and the operational needs of funds.
- Management of current assets and liabilities.
- Analysis of the profitability of investments.
- Company-bank relations.
- Financial diagnostic techniques.
- Composition of permanent resources.
- Valuation of companies, mergers and acquisitions.
- Financial policies: (indebtedness, dividends, investments) as strategic aid to the creation of value.