Search our cases

San Telmo Research is the San Telmo Business School’s teaching resources website. Its objective is to provide the academic world with knowledge and access to our teaching resources and promote its use by other professors and business schools.

We have significant case studies and teaching notes at your disposal in Spanish and English, including all types of Spanish and international leading companies.


García Carrión 2014-2018

09/12/2014
Miguel Ángel Llano Irusta
This case sets forth the company’s challenge of carrying out a strategic plan, which would be implemented at the beginning of 2014. This plan should be accompanied by the corresponding Operations plan, with a special emphasis on the design of its supply chain. Its vision for the future is very clear: to double the size of the business over the next five years. After that five year period, Spain would represent 25% of sales, while the rest of the world would represent the remaining 75%. Turnover would reach 1,500 millions and the company would become third in the world by volume in its sector.

Topics

Compsution Agribusiness Export Sectorial Analysis Family Enterprise Family owned business Internationalization

Areas

Production, Technology and Operations Management

Language

Inglés

Type

Caso

Pages

41

Code

PI-152-E

Resources

Pdf Vista previa

Consultation price: 5,50€ + 21% VAT

Want a copy?

Need help or have any questions?